Registration is closed. Please contact Christy if you plan to attend this afternoon.
Christy@energync.org OR 901-289-1557
THANK YOU for being a member of NCSEA – Join Us on January 28!
Please join us for the Annual Membership Forum, a once-yearly opportunity to engage in open dialogue with staff and board members about the vision and opportunities ahead for North Carolina’s clean energy economy. We will begin by sharing some exciting highlights of 2014, discuss how the past year can position us for a successful 2015 together and help you identify ways you can help continue clean energy’s success across our great state as an NCSEA member.
Discussion topics include:
· What can NCSEA do to ensure you get the value you need as a member?
· Understanding and openly discussing the most pressing issues of 2015
· Current and upcoming policy and government affairs priorities
· Opportunities for you to participate in education and economic development programs
· How to be a leader and contribute to clean energy growth across our state
· NCSEA Events: Opportunities to engage and collaborate
· 2014 Year in Review
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Hyatt House North Hills- Raleigh / Gathering Room 2 (Main Floor)
Free parking around the hotel in marked spots, gravel lot, and garage
Networking Happy Hour
4:00 PM -5:30 PM
The Yard House