NCSEA’s annual Making Energy Work conference is the setting for collaboration to move our clean energy economy forward. We recognize that success is a team effort – and North Carolina’s future energy success story will be the result of clean energy providers, consumers, businesses, utilities, decision makers, and advocates working together toward common goals.
Since 2009, the conversations generated at Making Energy Work provided opportunities to inform, build relationships and identify solutions that lead to the continued flourishing of North Carolina’s clean energy economy. With uncertainty on the horizon, these conversations are more important than ever.
Highlights from our 2014 event included:
· Over 50 exhibitors;
· A diverse group of sponsors representing the clean energy industry and its consumers;
· Exciting "Power Pitch" segments dedicated to showcasing 5 inspiring start-up entrepreneurs & innovators;
· NCSEA’s Clean Energy Awards presented to individuals, businesses and organizations that have achieved outstanding advancements in our industry; and
· Countless new connections and partnerships formed among attendees!
In keeping with tradition, we expect this year’s Making Energy Work will build on that momentum and deliver our best event yet.
Connect, Inspire and Advance your goals at Making Energy Work 2015:
· Exclusive reception, providing opportunities to network and make new connections
· An exciting display of the latest electric and alternative fuel vehicles
· The new & improved official Making Energy Work 2015 mobile app, which helps MEW attendees connect before, during and after the event
· A fun and engaging badge earning game with prizes for the top scorers
· And more!
Power Forward with us! Attend. Sponsor. Exhibit.
|NCSEA Member Full Conference
|NCSEA Member Government/Non-Profit
|Non-Member Full Conference
There are no one day rates.
*Student Rate is for full-time undergrad and graduate students.
Please register using your school email. School photo ID will be required at registration.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor details can be found on the Making Energy Work website