Energy, Inc. Summit and Energy Leadership Awards
· Morning keynote by Jim Rogers on “the Carolinas: a New State of Energy”
· Interview of John Skvarla on “Growing the Carolinas Energy Economy”
· Midday Roundtable on “the Carolinas Utility of the Future”
· Four Executive Panels:
o Nuclear – Moderated by the Nuclear Energy Institute and featuring executives from AREVA, Toshiba, Westinghouse and CB&I.
o Natural Gas – Moderated by the American Gas Association and featuring executives from PWC, Piedmont Natural Gas, South Carolina Electric and Gas and the American Petroleum Institute.
o Electricity – Moderated by the Edison Electric Institute and featuring executives from the Babcock and Wilcox Company, Siemens, Lime Energy and Northeastern University.
o Alternative Energy – Moderated by the Advanced Energy Economy and featuring executives from BDO, SGL Carbon, Strategic Power Systemts and Powersecure Solar.
· Energy Leadership Awards, including Energy Leadership Lifetime Achievement, Energy Leadership and Emerging Energy Leader awards
· And, exhibitors, networking, lunch, networking, cocktails and networking