Connect. Engage. Involve.
AENC Presents the 2016 Legislative Reception Honoring Members of the 2016 General Assembly
For more than three decades, AENC has played host to the first major welcome reception for lawmakers as they return to Raleigh and their chambers on Jones Street. State lawmakers and officeholders will gather at the AENC Legislative Reception on April 26 to reconnect, meet new legislators and chat with key association executives and guests. .
Venue and Date
The Nature Research Center at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
Tuesday April 26, 2016, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Benefits of Sponsorship
Each sponsor receives 8 tickets to attend the Legislative Reception along with 8 clearly identified sponsor name badges. Sponsors will be listed on the invitation to legislators, on sponsor signage and in all pre-event publicity.
Connect face to face with lawmakers and other state government leaders. Promote your organization and the role it plays in North Carolina.
Secure Your Sponsorship
- · $ 700 for AENC member organizations
- · $1,100 for non-member organizations
Additional Sponsor Tickets (For sponsor organizations which have purchased a sponsorship package)
- · $35 each for AENC member organizations
- · $45 for non-member organizations/
Individual Tickets (Non-Sponsor Attendees)
- · $200 each for AENC Members
- · $250 each for non-members
- 1. Fax or mail Sponsor Registration Form with credit card information.
Fax: 919-8488255. Mail to 7511 Mourning Dove Rd, #104, Raleigh, NC 27615.
- 2. Mail Sponsor Registration Form with check payment.
- 3. Email email@example.com to request an invoice. Specify when you would like the invoice to be sent to you:
- Other (must be paid by April 4) – please specify.
Contact Jovita Mask at 919-848-8255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Act now to secure your sponsorship.
Thank you for your support of AENC and the 2016 AENC Legislative Reception.
Note: This gathering is permitted under G.S. 138A-32(e)(1).