Course Hours Count Towards:
NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification-40
NABCEP Continuing Education PV Installer Recertification – 40
Professional Development Hours(PDH)- 40
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)- 10
CPA Continuing Professional Education (CPE)- 11.5
Business professionals and students are keenly aware of the changing energy landscape. Many professionals want to know more about the renewable energy industry but find that available workshops on renewables are too technical or geared for the installer. The goal of the CREM program is not only to provide a sound foundation of how existing renewable energy technologies work, but also to have a firm grasp of policies and financial options so they can make informed decisions as a manager and businessperson in the renewable energy industry.
The 40-hour CREM program is part of the Renewable Energy Technologies Diploma Series.
Click on the links below for more details:
· Learning Objectives
· Topics and Activities
· Dates and Registration
· Instructor Credentials
· Credits and Certification Pathways
· Expectation and Outcomes
· Short Course: Solar Business Basics
CREM graduates will be able to:
· Understand the fundamentals of how solar electric and solar thermal technologies work.
· Describe renewable energy policy terminology.
· Understand how federal, state and local policies, incentives and regulations can affect the health of the renewable energy industry.
· Navigate the current financial landscape and assess different financial models
· Get NABCEP Technical Sales education credits for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification Exam (must meet other NABCEP requirements)
Don’t need the Certificate? You can take these short-courses housed under the CREM program. Click to download the Full Course Syllabus